Friday 1 November 2013

Victor Moses targets more trophies


Victor Moses
Super Eagles winger Victor Moses hopes to add to his UEFA Europa League triumph with Chelsea at Liverpool in the 2013/14 season.
Moses, who has made five appearances for the Anfield side has scored one goal as Liverpool continued their good start to the season.

“We’d like to push for trophies this season, so I’m just going to help the team with that aim,” Moses told his club’s official website.
“It’s a massive club with great history and so I just want to add to that. I’m just here to do my best for Liverpool, there’s no question about that.”
Moses was dropped to the bench for the last league match against West Brom, which Liverpool won 4-1.
“We’ve got a really great squad here, with quality players and I’m honoured to be part of it,” he said.
source: http://www.punchng.com/sports/moses-targets-more-trophies/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give us your comment here :